We have been using GoToMeeting. We have learned that if you use a program like Camtasia, you can record a video of people telling their stories, teaching or outlining an issue campaign in a GoToMeeting call.
The editor is available on Thursdays by appointment to make video recording using GoToMeeting and Camtasia.
Include several times on future Thursdays when you are available.
This is what you need:
- You need a computer with a camera and microphone. This is built into most lap tops.
- You also need an internet connection. (Some believe that a wired connection is the best, but we work with wireless connections as well.)
- You will receive an email with the GoToMeeting call in information.
- a quiet room.
Rehearse your story
- We hope that you can tell your story in 7 to 10 minutes.
- You may want to write down your story or outline it so you are able to include everything you need to say.
- You can use your computer screen as a “teleprompter” if that helps you.